Monday, April 16, 2012

Refdesk.com


Refdesk is a free and family friendly web site that indexes and reviews quality, credible, and current web-based reference resources. It is one site with links and search boxes for multiple sites including news, weather, search engines, newspapers, dictionaries, etc.
This free site I've used only a few times because honestly, I forget about it. I usually just go to Google and search for stuff there. The few times I have used it though, I used it for physiology on a homework assignment on the nervous system.


1 comment:

  1. An impresѕive share! I havе juѕt forωarded this onto a colleaguе who haѕ beеn conducting a
    little rеseаrch on this. And he іn fact bought
    me dinner because Ι found it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Τhank YOU foг the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx fοr spending the timе to discuѕs this tоpic here on your
    websitе.

    Review mу blog - Acer Iconia Zagg

    ReplyDelete